Industrial Ventilation Products Limited has over 30 years’ experience in the M&E sector of the construction industry. Primarily the company trades from its 10,000 sq ft factory unit based in Southampton. With experienced staff, our clients can enjoy both a professional and personal service in a diverse industry. Industrial Ventilation supplies and installs a quality range of ventilation products to its customers including:
• Rectangular Straight & Fittings
• Spiral Straight & Fittings
• Flat Oval Straight & Fittings
• Firemac Fire Rated Ductwork
• Fenland Fire Rated Ductwork
• Koolduct approved manufacturers
• Plenum Boxes
All the above referenced products can be manufactured from a range of materials including, mild steel, zintec, galvanised and powder coated steels, stainless steel, aluminium, Koolduct insulation board and certified Fire Protection sprayed or fabric coated ductwork. All ductwork and components are manufactured to comply with the current DW/144 specification.
The company provides the full HVAC package from conceptual design to installation. Services provided include:
• Project management
• Enabling works
• Installation of ductwork and associated plant.
• Manufacture of ductwork, koolduct, silencers, plenum boxes, steelwork and all other related components and ancillary equipment
• Procurement of associated air handling equipment
• Auto-Cad 2013 3D Engineering Draughting
• Quality Assurance
A further service available from Industrial Ventilation is the manufacture and installation of modular pipe work/ductwork sets. Using certificated welders, and the latest manufacturing techniques including CNC machinery, modular systems can be fabricated, delivered, and installed to meet with the client’s specification requirements. As part of an ongoing re-investment programme the company regularly updates all plant and machinery, thus maintaining a high level of quality assurance for its customers.